Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stupid

My opinion of everyone besides myself and a select few that have proven themselves to me is pretty much the same. That is...everyone is mildly retarded. I'm not sure if I even feel sorry or bad for calling everyone retarded either. I mean, you deserve it...maybe you'll learn from it. Most likely you won't but it can't hurt to try at least one more time.

Society tries to make it seem like it's okay to be kind of dumb as if it makes you a 'special person' literally speaking and the suggested kind. Imagine you're in grade school and you say something stupid in front of class and your fellow classmates start to giggle. Should the teacher tell the class to stop giggling and that it's rude? I think not. How else would you learn not to say stupid things the next time around (i.e. learn something) and then know when to mock others for being stupid. Being made fun of is a sort of teaching method. There could probably be some kind of scientific experiment I could come up with to test this but I don't have the resources for that...but if YOU could, be my guest :) Unless they've already tested it, then I guess nevermind. Okay, I'm starting to ramble so that raps up this post. Peace!

Edit:
One more thought...I wonder if it can be proven that the ones picked on and teased the most in school end up as the most intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment